You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

We caught up with a new fighter Cole Matthews, who was released from prison for a drug and firearm related charges. And we were able to get an interview with him, ariel helwani.

*****Mature Viewers only foul language below*****

Outside of Conn. State Pen.

AH: So how was your first day out of jail?

CM: I got to see my wife and my kids.

AH: You must have been happy, am i correct?

CM: No shes a fat bitch and she has muff cabbage.

AH: Uhhhhh, did get alot you of training in Prison?

CM: Its a jungle in there lots of fights. I cant tell you how many skin heads ive beaten up for licking there lips at me and those little Latino Kingo's, they keep runnin their moufs i gotta go head body on em.

AH: Thank you for your time.....

CM: You dont like my language? Fawck You, Fawck America and Fawck that Soviet Roland Pavlinsky, If i can survive my wifes hairy knuckles I can avoid that ugly ruski's punches. Theres No way its a close faight, noooooo waey no hoooow. Go Sawx.

Cole has a conditional work visa to fight in Bushido, two U.S. Marshalls have to follow him. He just surved a 8 year term. He came to fame when he knocked out Tito Ortiz outside of a Pub in Conn.

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

oh snap

The Gauntlet has been thrown, it'll be interesting to see if there's a response from Pavlinsky's camp.

I hear he trains in former soviet Gulags in the dead of winter in nothing but his fight shorts and wrestles bears, but those could just be the rumor mill. He's denied his involvement with the KGB and former soviet super soldier programs but resources at UN5000 headquarters have dug up his military service record and it seems he can be placed at the exact bunker that Fedor got injected with the serum. Did the soviets have more then one super soldier candidate? Did they perfect the serum like we did with Randy Couture? Those questions have yet to be answered.

The public wants to know and manager Kingdaddydesmin has been tight lipped as to where he found Pavlinsky.

http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum