You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Creativity's Passion

Right, I've only got this game about 3 odd days ago, but I've held two heavyweight titles online.

But, I don't think I am that good... I'm actually quite sh*t. lol

But with saying that, I see that people using buttons seem to have an advantage... Why? Do they just spam or something?

Saying that, I need a partner to sharpen up my game and help me with these dudes in the masters division.

Can anyone please help me? Maybe help me become a person to be feared against? I just want to be good. D:

GT: iBlaaaaaze x

Send me a message on XBL or reply. Very Happy

Th3MrB3nz3dr1n3

Th3MrB3nz3dr1n3
Hey man, in all honesty, most of the master ranked people do use CC, but not all spam. There are some TSC master ranked people that spam too, I think. But the best thing you can do is learn to block and only parry the strikes you actually see coming (if you don't, obviously when you parry the wrong side it hurts your guy more.) And don't feel bad about your lack of experience, it's just that: a lack of experience. After all, you've only had the game for a short amount of time. There are a lot of fighters that have had the game for a looooong time and possibly play for hours on end, but that's how you get better. At least if you've got the time to do that. I can't promise that my help will make you someone to be feared (hell, I'm not even in the top 10000, so no way could I get you to the top 100) But I fight clean and I can at least give you some tips on making your stand-up game a little better, if you're worried about it. And having the HW belt is pretty cool. HW is a class where anything can happen as long as you keep the fight standing, because everyone is just one punch away from kissing the canvas in that weightclass. But, add me if you like, I'll see what I can do, if anything. Again, I'm not putting myself up as the best, but I do know enough to teach a little bit.

GT - xMrB3nz3dr1n3x

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

CC users only have an advantage in the standup if they are facing someone who isnt good with TSC. Once someone gets good with TSC the advantage doesnt exis bcuz they can throw strikes just as fast. I know alot of TSC who have proved this. Regardless, TSC has the advantage on the ground so its even. For some reason TSC players always ignore this. Also, spam can be done with either control. Anyway, if I'm online I'd be glad to help you out. Very Happy

Creativity's Passion

Alright dude, I added you. Honestly, all help would be appreciated. I would use buttons, but I can't get used to it... I'm more used to TSC. I understand that it could be a lack of experience, but I have this tenacity to be better at what I already am. I'm learning the game as it goes along, but I always feel like I'm missing something and I need a person to find that weakness and help me strengthen it. Like I said, I could give buttons a go and slowly get used to it, but I may not be the best at it. I parry like a mad man, I don't actually know what I'm doing. I just flick and hope for the best, and I know that's bad.

But, if you're up for helping me, I'm online now. I live in UK, so I may be 5 hours ahead of you or so. If you're online, hit me up. I'm really looking forward to see how you can help me. Smile

Creativity's Passion

K!LLA B33 wrote:CC users only have an advantage in the standup if they are facing someone who isnt good with TSC. Once someone gets good with TSC the advantage doesnt exis bcuz they can throw strikes just as fast. I know alot of TSC who have proved this. Regardless, TSC has the advantage on the ground so its even. For some reason TSC players always ignore this. Also, spam can be done with either control. Anyway, if I'm online I'd be glad to help you out. Very Happy

Wow, learnt quite a few things by reading this. Razz But, I've been using TSC since FNC (I was new to that 'n' all).

But, as I said to Mr over there, any help would be appreciated! Thanks very much! Very Happy

russianboy7

russianboy7
TSC is the best haven't really used CC, but TSC makes the game more interesting than just button pressing lol

Creativity's Passion

russianboy7 wrote:TSC is the best haven't really used CC, but TSC makes the game more interesting than just button pressing lol

Yeah I'm not too fond of button pressing. I feel TSC gives more variety, even though it's the same lol

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum