You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 7/4/2011, 2:57 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Geek

Geek

loving the info, lets hope they stick too it

x Richy Roo

x Richy Roo
Uber shweet

7UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 7/10/2011, 11:52 pm

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Nice Set Up Killa. I hope this game lives upto what they are hyping it to be. I hope it is not a flop like 2010

Geek

Geek

BlazedGonzo wrote:Nice Set Up Killa. I hope this game lives upto what they are hyping it to be. I hope it is not a flop like 2010

agreed, it broke my heart how bad that game was, especially after i'd been waiting so long.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

10UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 7/23/2011, 1:57 am

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

11UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 7/23/2011, 3:21 am

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
did anyone else see the footage, or am I alone here?

Yes, I saw the footage that twas leaked (which is breifly mentioned in the 6th Q&A. It was a Light Heavyweight Championship match between Jon Jones, and Rampage Jackson.

Overall Impression of the footage: Looked pretty damn nice.
The animation seemed very fluid and strikes did look realistics. Slams were fluid, looked realistic and had good impact (visually, made you go "ohhh, that hurt") Rocked stage.... crazy. Nice FX to rocked state which I can best describe as a loss of focus to the outside world. Inside the cage you could still see, but everything outside that cage was a blur. Jones had this moment, and choose to sway away from Jackson hooks, and managed to recover. There were also two new reversals (at least that is what I saw, there could have been more) which were cool, fluid, and had a nice advantage. (Example: Jones tried to sweep Jackson in Underhooks, jackson reversed this attempt, stepping out and letting Jones fall first to gain back control) (The Other: Jackson tried to advance to mount, somehow Jones pushed off, got a single leg and got guard top.) THe matched ended with a nice KO from Jackson, and Jones fell ragdoll in a fluid nice motion. Jackson unfortunately spammed the hooks to get the KO, but that was only when Jones enter the rocked stage for a second time. Unfortuantley Jackson did not continue to hit Jones after he had hit the ground, which is what they have been saying you can do, but you could tell there was a period from when Jones hit the ground unconcious to when the ref ran over to call the match that Jackson could have unleashed some hell. All the video was great, and the fight looked awesome. If they are still working on the details of this game still, I think this game is going to be pretty damn good.

12UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 7/30/2011, 5:58 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

13UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 8/20/2011, 5:19 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

14UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 9/12/2011, 11:14 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

15UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 9/13/2011, 12:10 am

Geek

Geek

Dang dude, i missed #8 idk how, im usually on top of these videos but nice posting the new one killa!!! you always come through on the good stuff. Nice to see entrances!!! *jon jones* looks good, sorry im a sucker for making it authentic *lets hope gameplay follows*

It sounds good in theory, lets just hope they play well. Nice post K1lla!

btw nice to see all those belts Wink

16UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 10/5/2011, 7:19 pm

Geek

Geek

17UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 10/5/2011, 7:20 pm

Geek

Geek

Beat you K!lla !!!! Whoop Whoop, bout freakin' time

18UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 10/5/2011, 10:29 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

lol Caught me slippin. nice post. There was some good answers. The game seems to be better than I thought. I like that he agrees with damage regenerating suring the round.

19UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 10/5/2011, 11:40 pm

Geek

Geek

K!LLA B33 wrote:lol Caught me slippin. nice post. There was some good answers. The game seems to be better than I thought. I like that he agrees with damage regenerating suring the round.

Yea, i liked almost 85% of the answers but that still being able to spam subs irked me. He said it depletes energy and if you dig into those reserves far enough it depletes stamina but couldn't you counter that with a good CAF who has above average stamina? Other than that i liked the gameplay (although i think people gonna CRY, i mean CRY over Cruz not having his signature movement) but the gameplay looked good and i really would like to get my hands on it before i post judgement because 2010 had me pumped up to the upteenth degree and wham....disappointment. This one has me pumped (mostly for the roster especially my boy Faber and the BW and FW divisions) but i reserve all further judgement until i play it.

20UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 10/6/2011, 1:37 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

Does wandy's chin come with? i ask because i havent seen it in a while.

21UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 10/12/2011, 3:04 pm

Droges

Droges

I watch some vids, looks nice and clean. nice animations in the transistion and struggling for position.

Can I have the coles notes version of the questions though?

Been trying to google ea:mma2 from work and much is blocked.
there was talk of it coming out, are you forsure its canned.. really love the controls with that game.

may rent ufc3 when it comes out to see if it is something I want to learn. Looks like a nice improvement.

Regardless We will continue with ea:mma here?(as long as there are #s) I will never sell it.

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

23UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions Empty Re: UFC Undisputed 3 Q&A Sessions 1/16/2012, 12:07 pm

Droges

Droges

looks good, did they say anthing about creating a fighter in the other vids?

Also, I think I will need to try it out. I still think hit detection looks lacking.
if mma doens''t come out, I will be forced to get this.

I thing for them though, they caputure the atmosphere and put alot into their games.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum