You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1All My Things Got Robbed Empty All My Things Got Robbed 6/15/2011, 5:16 pm

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Title pretty much sums it up.

My 360, my 32" Flatscreen, my girls macbook, my surrondsound, all my games and movies. All gone.

I notified the cops but I think I may be out for a while... fucking hell... They left my POS computer because there was a macbook beside it.......

FUCK

2All My Things Got Robbed Empty Re: All My Things Got Robbed 6/15/2011, 5:33 pm

BronzyCoder

BronzyCoder

....Dude. That sucks.

3All My Things Got Robbed Empty Re: All My Things Got Robbed 6/15/2011, 5:49 pm

OnlineMMA

OnlineMMA
Sorry to hear that man. Shocked

4All My Things Got Robbed Empty Re: All My Things Got Robbed 6/17/2011, 4:49 pm

ultranova5000

ultranova5000

That sounds like my worse nightmare. Hope there's justice for you in the future.

http://geekintomma.blogspot.com/

5All My Things Got Robbed Empty Re: All My Things Got Robbed 6/17/2011, 5:12 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Shocked Daaaayum! Thats sucks big time man. Freakin thieves. Mad I hope you catch those bitches. Usually its someone that knows you and your schedule and told the thieves or someone who's been in your house and seen what you have. People dont really burglarize randomly these days. I can almost guaruntee its someone you know. I hope you get things back in order man.

6All My Things Got Robbed Empty Re: All My Things Got Robbed 7/11/2011, 10:41 am

Droges

Droges

holly fack man that extemely blows chunks..
very sorry to hear that man.. that is my concern as well.

my tv is black and sometimes I have to do a double take because I think its was missing two (black stand as well).

In your case though...

I am huge into moutain biking.. I had a bike that was more then my first car.
It got ripped off a few years ago.. I was a mess.. didn't read bike mags for months.. mope around, swore, cried like a girl.. it was pretty rough on me as it felt like one of my childs as we had so many good rides.

anyway man.. insurance will help you out but it diffintely sucks hardcore..
sorry to hear Sad

7All My Things Got Robbed Empty Re: All My Things Got Robbed 7/11/2011, 2:12 pm

BlazedGonzo

BlazedGonzo
Droges wrote:holly fack man that extemely blows chunks..
very sorry to hear that man.. that is my concern as well.

my tv is black and sometimes I have to do a double take because I think its was missing two (black stand as well).

In your case though...

I am huge into moutain biking.. I had a bike that was more then my first car.
It got ripped off a few years ago.. I was a mess.. didn't read bike mags for months.. mope around, swore, cried like a girl.. it was pretty rough on me as it felt like one of my childs as we had so many good rides.

anyway man.. insurance will help you out but it diffintely sucks hardcore..
sorry to hear Sad

Had no Tenant Insurance so therefore insurance is not helping. This is all out of my pocket....

Also about being a mess. I have like an addiction to online gaming, and I am jonesing so hard. I have been watchign the events all the time just to get a fix lol. I miss it bad! Right now though, we are in the midst of finding a new apartment so I know I won't be back till after August if everything goes well.

I miss you all though, and fighting many of you. I hope to be back As Soon As I Can, but god knows when that will be exactly.

Besides OMMA, I am missing UOC, and HVHL (Helluva Hockey League: NHL 11/12 League) so I am bouncing back and forth all the time.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum