You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interviews, comments, whatever Empty Interviews, comments, whatever 3/6/2011, 11:23 pm

Droges

Droges

Yo,
If anyone from Bushido or FF what before fights, after fights, whatever is on your fighters mind send me a pm and I can write it up.

ex. after you last fight - "demand rematch, call out oppent, whatever.. let me know.

I would love to write up both leagues, before, after and fighters but time is tight and I barely can keep up with one... so any info you would like shared, let me know.

-you can also do something up as well.

Anyway, great work and fights everyone.
Like the difference in the web layout WF. Kinda miss the banner of a AKA camp member but change is also a bit more styled?

Really enjoy the omma, the people envolved and kind help recieved to help Droges' fighters one day rise up and conqueur the world... . errr .yah?

AridJoker

AridJoker
I have been waiting for interview for my guys. Hook me up

Droges

Droges

Been a little preoccupied this little bit.

Sorry about no updates, etc.. missed a few good cards that I hoped to watch live.
Anyway;

Crawfords have an interview coming up from back on belt fight and recent card.
Cesare was away but need to update that too.
wish there was another journalist to cover but whatever.. good league and some very interesting fights fought and the fighers that are being formed.

I see some kick ass cards in the future, not that previous lacked.

Later illy oh pops

Interviews, comments, whatever Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_oR_NafYDi38sEPZY3q7wGMZaMW8Xq6ShY6tI8r8qKM26jpHqzzogUg

not sure why i type that then google search and past first image. why. ya?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum