You are not connected.

Retire Cesar?

Retire Cesar and make a HW? I_vote1033%Retire Cesar and make a HW? I_vote11 33% [ 3 ]
Retire Cesar and make a HW? I_vote1067%Retire Cesar and make a HW? I_vote11 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Retire Cesar and make a HW? Empty Retire Cesar and make a HW? 2/19/2011, 10:06 pm

Cesar Cyborg

Cesar Cyborg

Vote. I will make a HW if ends up that way.

2Retire Cesar and make a HW? Empty Re: Retire Cesar and make a HW? 2/19/2011, 10:32 pm

ele25

ele25

I think adding another HW would be a good thing. But losing a great fighter like Cesar would stink to. Always enjoyed watching him fight. But the HW division is weak. I see it as a Win for entertainment purposes. Lose for You but think about it becoming a HW might get might give a chance to win that Belt.

Also a word from Brandan:

"Hearing about Cesar retiring. It is a shame for the entire MMA community. We may have never seen eye to eye on things. But he was a great fighter. If he stays our fight still won't happen. If he leaves I will go up to the stage and shake his hand."

From Dan:

"Cesar Retiring!! Are you kidding me? Wow. The only guy to beat me and he is leaving. That sucks. He seemed like a cool fellow. Even if my brother does not like him, I do. Good fighter. He will be missed by the entire OMMA community."

3Retire Cesar and make a HW? Empty Re: Retire Cesar and make a HW? 2/19/2011, 10:45 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

I voted no. I want to see you come back. I'd hate to see this league if everyone retired their fighters after a loss. Just keep the same fighters and make a comeback.

4Retire Cesar and make a HW? Empty Re: Retire Cesar and make a HW? 2/19/2011, 11:24 pm

Geek

Geek

I vote no as well Cesar, you're good at 155-185 and i see no use to Going to HW. 2-3 fights and you're back in it. Your style is great in the lower weights. don't get discouraged, look at me!! 0-2 and finally got a win. HW is lacking, but your talents are suited to fight with the elite lighter classes. You beat me with that one hit, fight was so hyped, and every fight in the lower weights are that way, 'nuff said. Stay put buddy

5Retire Cesar and make a HW? Empty Re: Retire Cesar and make a HW? 2/19/2011, 11:30 pm

RobiVio

RobiVio

I just had to vote negatively on this one. Everyone loses, no sense in packing up a good fighter with a good history.

6Retire Cesar and make a HW? Empty Re: Retire Cesar and make a HW? 2/19/2011, 11:56 pm

Zhane123

Zhane123
I think you should im in HW...
Cuz i need some comp.
lol jk..
no but seriously you shd.. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum