You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EA: MMA patches or updates? Empty EA: MMA patches or updates? 1/26/2011, 12:48 pm

Droges

Droges

I don't go on the ea forum but is there any talk about new patches or updates coming down the pipe?

Also our big issue is that we can't do a fight card with 5 rounds. Has that been communicated to EA:MMA?
its something so easy to implement.

2EA: MMA patches or updates? Empty Re: EA: MMA patches or updates? 1/26/2011, 2:03 pm

ele25

ele25

Problem with patches is that for Xbox it has to be approve by Microsoft l. I don't think that ps3 is like that. So patches take forever to come out for games on Xbox that is just how it is. I do expect one soon too, maybe in the next month or so.

3EA: MMA patches or updates? Empty Re: EA: MMA patches or updates? 1/26/2011, 5:44 pm

Geek

Geek

Sony requires things to be ran by them as well, but they are really quick about getting it done. I have both systems and i'll have to say it does take xbox WAY longer to get things. But like ele said, they have to get approved, etc etc, but we should be getting something son, if not i'm going to start scratching my head.

4EA: MMA patches or updates? Empty Re: EA: MMA patches or updates? 1/26/2011, 6:42 pm

Droges

Droges

so no one knows if a patch is coming out then?
no word on the street type thing.

really sucks they have league appreciation yet they don't give fight cards an option for a belt.. something so easy was done way back on the n64 for frig sacks.. anyway easy to overlook, easy to fix.. but if they don't , I don't get it.

5EA: MMA patches or updates? Empty Re: EA: MMA patches or updates? 1/28/2011, 7:47 pm

K!LLA B33

K!LLA B33

Word on the street is EA is working on a patch right now. What it'll fix we dont know but they are in fact working on a patch and it should be here sometime next month.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum