You are not connected.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Droges

Droges

Anderson Silva and his partner Dan Murphy from the Wasp Nest camp have been missing in action in the last few cards. Where have they been what happened?

OMMA media caught up to the two to see what was going on.

Interviewer: "Anderson Silva, you had some impressive victories and are on a 2 fight win streak however you have been MIA from the last few cards. Have you been training whats going on?

Anderson: (tranlated) "I obtained a bruised rib during a sparring session. We were doing a TD defense drill and I was slammed and landed awkwardly. I treated it as a minor bruise and obviously didnt wait long enough for it to heal an reaggravated it so I had to take more time off. I'm back now and feel great."

Interviewer: "Good to know, fans will be glad to hear you are back at %100. And you, Dan Murphy a key player in the Light weight class and are a strong possiblity for belt contention. You as well are on 2 fight win streak and had an impressive victory over Thaigo Money in your last outing, why the mysterous dissaperance?"

Murphy: "Oh man alot has happened since that fight. 1st I had to have surgery on my knee. Sometime in the 1st round of the fight with Thiago I injured it. After the fight I had it looked at and it was recommended I have surgery on it so I went through with it. Then once I was healed and cleared to fight my grandmother passed away. She meant alot to me and that took me totally out of the fight mentality. I was even thinking of never fighting again. She was one of my biggest supporters and I loved being able to talk to her before and after fights. I eventually recovered and got back in the gym. Props to the Wasp Nest for having my back and helping me get back in the groove."

Interviewer: "Sorry to hear about your Grandmother, that is rough. Fans will be happy of your return, however.

Both are you guys are from the well established Wasp Nest camp and are fan favorites but 'no shows' regarless of what happened do you think that this behaviour may not be tolarted by Wilson Fisk and may call you on a contract disbute?"

Murphy: "No not at all. Wilson is a cool guy and totally understood."

Anderson: "Same here.

Interviewer: "I appreciate your guy's time, is there any last words to the camps that are popping up, your next oppentents or anything else you want to add?"

Murhpy: "Not really I'm just glad to be back in action. I'd like to say thanks to my family, friends who stuck by me and fans who supported me."

Anderson: "Again, same here. Injuries are tough to deal with and not being able to fight hurts when you love the sport as much as we fighters do. I will definitely try my best to make it up to the fans."

Interviewer: "Thanks for your time, good luck in your future fights. Your Fans and OMMA will be eager to see your nexts fight.

"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum