Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: OMMA Grand Prix Tournament (READ) on 1/23/2011, 1:29 pm

FIGHTERS THAT WILL BE GETTING A COIN FILP

WW

Ceasar Cyborg vs. Joshua M.

LHW

Eduardo Filho vs. Ryo Franca

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.
View user profile

27 Re: OMMA Grand Prix Tournament (READ) on 1/25/2011, 9:04 am

Every fighter should have gotten a PM.

Just a REMINDER ALL FIGHTS ARE DUE BY SAT 11PM.

DO NOT FORGET!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________________________
A Champion faces Adversity and wins. They love to face adversity. As it proves that they are the champion. They look forward to facing adversity every time they fight so they can overcome it and become stronger.
View user profile

28 Re: OMMA Grand Prix Tournament (READ) on 1/25/2011, 6:32 pm

ele, I need to get caught up. Who am I fighting?
View user profile

29 Re: OMMA Grand Prix Tournament (READ) on 1/26/2011, 10:02 pm

UPDATED TOURNEY BRACKET

View user profile

30 Re: OMMA Grand Prix Tournament (READ) on 1/29/2011, 12:19 pm

Just a reminder everyone all fights are due by 11pm Tonight for both tournies...

I do have a replacement fighter for the LHW class. If your fighters doesnt show.. Please PM and you'll fight him instead.

Also if your fighters doesnt show up PM ME so you get a default win if I have no replacement fighter. You don't want to lose to a guy by coin flip do you?

View user profile

31 Re: OMMA Grand Prix Tournament (READ) on 1/30/2011, 6:05 pm

Are You Guys Fighting or NOT!?!

Your in this tourney to win it. You cant win it if you dont fight. Remember report results to me threw a message.

View user profile
kid hasn't even contacted me
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/flames19
Check PM Taz

View user profile
Liam Simmons Has Finished 3rd in LHW Tournament!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum